3 Christmas Drink Recipes
Preparing mulled wine is really easy! Use your favourite red wine and delight your guests with this super cozy drink.
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 sliced orange, plus more for garnish
- 6 cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- 3 star anise
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/2 c. brandy
In a saucepan over medium heat, mix all ingredients. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low. Keep simmer gently over low heat for 10 minutes.
Serve warm and decorate with citrus slices, cinnamon sticks and HOOMEE reusable drinking straws.
Christmas Hot Chocolate
Condensed milks is the secret ingridient for creamy texture. Pair this almost scented hot chocolate with sugar cookies.
- 4 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- whipped cream and marshmallows for topping
In a large pot, combine over medium heat the milk, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, chocolate, vanilla, and almond extract. Simmer the mixture, but not boil. Stir the pot often.
Once the mixture is steaming, serve into Christmas mugs and garnish with whipped cream, marshmallows and HOOMEE stainless steel straws. Enjoy!
Rosemary Sparkle Cocktail
Ruby grapefruit freshness and rosemary intense scent combines with sparkling friuity Prosecco to create a refreshing cocktail great for Christmas parties.
- 4 ounces Prosecco chilled
- 3 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka chilled
- 1 ounce rosemary honey syrup
- rosemary and grapefruit slices for garnish